Sunday 28 May 2017

159/ DRESSING UP AS SELF CARE

Dressing up is a huge part of self care for me.

I haven't been feeling my best lately. Physically, and as a result of that, mentally as well. The only thing that allows me to escape for a bit is dressing up. Sitting down and doing my makeup, planning a killer outfit and watching it all come to life is my saving grace right now. It may seem superficial to some, but it's an important self care step for me.

I'm trying to be a bit more daring with my looks lately. I have more spare time lately and I'm spending a lot more time at home (because of my health), so I have a bit more time to experiment with looks. I'm really into mixing patterns at the moment. For this look I kept it kind of simple and went with a floral dress (that I wear a minimum of once a week #sorrynotsorry) and my Alexander McQueen skull scarf.

JACKET/ Michel Studio (similar) DRESS/ Torrid (similar) BOOTS/ Old Navy (similar
HANDBAG/ Rebecca Minkoff (via consignment) SCARF/ Alexander McQueen
Photos by Sue Waugh

No comments:

Post a Comment