Sunday 13 November 2016

153/ WHAT I WORE TO THE OTTAWA VINTAGE SHOW

I attended the Ottawa Vintage Clothing Show last weekend with my best friend, Laura, and our good friend, Michael. Unfortunately I didn't come home with any goodies this time around, but we still had blast!

It took me forever to get dressed that day. I'm usually the kind of person to throw something on in a hurry so if you give me a little bit of wiggle room to try to put thought into an outfit, it's going to take a life time.


After trying on what seemed to be my entire closet I came up with this look. It isn't anything revolutionary, but it's so me. The Alexander McQueen skull scarf is my favourite fashion piece. Period. I'm in love with it and I feel like it elevates any ensemble. If you know me, you know I love skulls, and McQueen is my all time favourite designer. It's definitely the standout piece in my collection and I love to wear it any chance I get. I paired it with my Eileen Fisher moto jacket and ripped jeans to really play into that whole rock'n'roll vibe.

When I was getting ready for the Vintage Show, I realized that I don't have many vintage pieces left in my collection. My personal style has changed a great deal since I started this blog back in 2012, apparently.

SCARF/ Alexander McQueen JACKET/ Eileen Fisher (similiarTOP/ Penningtons
JEANS/ Forever 21+ (DIY / similar) HANDBAG/ 3.1 Phillip Lim
LIPSTICK/ Joe Fresh Fuchsia SHOES/ Adidas Superstar
Photos by Sue Waugh / Laura Kidd / Michael Tundo

No comments:

Post a Comment